- What is your cancellation policy?
- Free cancellation or modification 5 days prior to arrival. The hotel reserves the right to charge a penalty of 1 night stay including tax for late cancellation or modification.
- How can I cancel or modify my booking?
- Bookings made online using our website can be cancelled or modified there. Alternatively, you can contact our reception team (link to contact when you go over “contact our reception team).
- How can I make a gift of a stay or meal?
- Yes. You will find all our options for accommodation and dining gift vouchers here, https://torredelvisco.com/es/tienda.
- How will the voucher be sent?
- You can choose between sending your gift voucher by email or post.
- How long is the gift voucher valid?
- The vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- How can I make a group booking?
- contact our reception team (link to contact when you go over “contact our reception team) and we will send on all the information you need, including availability and tariffs.
- Do you have rooms adapted for disabled people?
- The hotel has a wheelchair-accessible suite. However, owing to the characteristics of La Torre del Visco with its labyrinthine, medieval building constructed on a hillside, we regret that it has not been possible to facilitate access to all the terraces and gardens or to the swimming pool. For further information, contact our reception team to discuss your particular needs: link to contact.
- Are children welcome at La Torre del Visco?
- We welcome children over the age of six. For younger children, bookings may only be made directly with us so we can look for suitable dates. If you are planning a family stay with little ones, please contact us before booking.
- Do you accommodate family reunions?
- Yes. contact our reception team to discuss your particular needs: link to contact.
- Is the hotel dog friendly?
- Yes, we are. Please contact us before booking to confirm availability of the three rooms we have with garden access where dogs are allowed when on a lead. Dogs are not allowed in the communal areas such as the restaurant, sitting rooms or swimming pool. We can send you a full list of all the details you need for your visit. When you arrive we have a Welcome Paw Pack for your four-legged friend with bowls, a special blanket and little treat as well as a list of Doggie Do’s and Don’ts to help everyone get along There is an additional charge of 40 euros per dog, per night (taxes included). Maximum charge 95 euros independently of the number of nights.
- Is WiFi available in the hotel?
- Free WiFi is available to all guests throughout the hotel.
- Is there mobile phone coverage?
- Yes, with the best coverage offered by the Movistar network.
- Do you have television?
- No. To ensure a peaceful atmosphere, there are no televisions in the hotel.
- Do you have any provision for smokers?
- La Torre del Visco has a strict no-smoking policy anywhere in the hotel or on the restaurant terraces. There are ashtrays in some outside spaces for smokers to use.
- I am celiac. Do you offer gluten-free bread and menus?
Can I have a gluten-free breakfast?
- Yes. We can adapt our menus to your dietary requirements as long as you inform us of any food allergies or intolerances with at least 24 hours notice: firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 978 76 90 15.
- Do you have vegetarian or vegan menus?
- Yes. Our Via Verde menu is a vegetarian option, with no meat or fish.
We can adapt the menu to meet vegan requirements if given at least 24 hours notice.
- When is the restaurant open to diners not staying at the hotel?
- Lunch: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Dinner: Every day (link a la página del restaurant para ver los diferentes tipos de menús
For group bookings consult us about the possibility of other days.
- What are the opening hours of El Visco restaurant?
- Lunch: 13.30 – 15.00h
Dinner: 20.00 – 22.00h
- What options are available for hotel guests when El Visco restaurant is closed?
- Lunch and dinner is available every day for hotel guests.
- Do we have to book a table in advance?
- If you are not staying at the hotel but want to eat in the restaurant, you must book in advance, through our website, by email email@example.com or by phone +34 978 76 90 15
Hotel guests are advised to let us know if they are intending to have lunch or dinner in the restaurant to ensure availability of a table.
- Do you offer a children’s menu in El Visco Restaurant?
- Children aged 6 years and upwards are welcome for lunch from Thursday to Sunday and Bank Holidays, if you let us know in advance when booking. Please note, we do not have highchairs.
- Is there a bar or cafeteria for anyone not staying in the hotel?
- No. We only offer restaurant service.
Access and Parking
- Do you arrange transfers?
- Yes. For seamless travel, please contact us to arrange pick-ups/drop-offs to airports and train stations - Barcelona, Reus, Zaragoza, Madrid, Castellon, Valencia.
- Can I access the hotel in a sports car?
- Driving slowly, there is no problem reaching the hotel along the 5.5km of untarmacked track in a sports car. If you are arriving on a large road bike with a passenger, we would be happy to collect your passenger at the beginning of the track and drop them at the same place when you leave. Contact us to arrange in advance.
- Is there an enclosed parking lot?
- There are two open parking lots with a covered roof. Our isolated setting, far from any built-up area or road, means there’s no problem with security.
- Do you have charging points for electric cars?
- Yes, we have a universal charger as a well as one for Teslas. Please advise us in advance to ensure availability. A supplement of 10-20 euros per charge may apply, contact us for more details.
- Can I bring my bike?
- We are a bike-friendly hotel with dedicated parking spaces as well as a workshop with basic tools and hose. We also have mountain bikes available for guests to use free of charge by prior arrangement.
Responsible energy consumption
- How does the company manage energy consumption?
In January 2023 the hotel carried out a photovoltaic solar installation for the hotel's self-consumption.
This project has benefited from the incentive program linked to self-consumption and storage, with renewable energy sources within the framework of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan, financed by the European Union - NextGenerationEU.
Component (C7:l1): P1-SELF-CONSUMPTION-0182
Total investment: €58,582.67
Amount of aid: €17,035.20
Power (kW): 46.8 kWp
Royal Decree 477/2021